Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Gunplanerd: Towards the Future


First of all, I would like to thank all for the support shown to Gunplanerd. It is truly heartening to see page views to each of my posts, however low they may be. As long as people are visiting the Gunplanerd blog, I will continue to publish posts.

On this note, I am pleased to announce that I will refining the theme and style of Gunplanerd. Rather than focus on model kit reviews, which are actually very commonplace online, I have decided to shift the blog’s focus to my customs, placing emphasis on the real-world applications of my modified model kits.

This objectives of this renewed thematic approach is twofold. Firstly, it serves as an anchor and focal point for my modifications: to always try to get the most grounded, most realistic approach to model kit customisation. Military applications of mobile suit technology are broad and varied, with multiple tracks of technological development presumably in progress during any of the conflicts in the Gundam metaverse. For example, the Jesta Plus, which is a logical progression that will not be out of place in the continuity of Gundam Unicorn, a “what if” scenario.

Secondly, this theme will make full use of my creative juices, fleshing out would-be scenarios for my customs, throwing them into “real” combat situations. This would give everyone a better idea of this particular modification, what was the motivation behind its development and what role it is supposed to fill.

Once again, thank you for all the support and stay tuned for more updates from the Gunplanerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment