Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Year in Review

New Logo!

As year 2016 is coming to an end in one more day, it is a good time to reflect and review on what I have amassed/ built/ collected over the past year. It has been a challenge trying to find time to build kits, let alone go through with full customs complete with modifications, detailing and decals. Oftentimes, I find myself going back to my straight building roots, snapping together kits but actually enjoying the building process. Going forward, I will probably do more straight builds while only focusing the hardcore builds on kits with clear, concrete ideas.  

In 2017, I will try to do what I can, striving to bring quick reviews on kits and collectibles to make it that bit easier for readers to make that purchase decision.

I look forward to your continued support for the coming year and beyond!

Read on to see what has been done the past year!

Builds in 2016





Collectibles in 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment